Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sun Phoneoke


Sing like a star on your mobile phone!
Subscribe to PHONEOKE for only P15 per song per week. For more info, text PHONEOKE to 3456 for free.

FAQs

What is Phoneoke?
Phoneoke is a service that delivers karaoke songs for Sun subscribers. It enables the subscriber to play music and sing along with the lyrics for only P15 per week!
What songs are available?
Subscribers can choose from three categories:
  • SINGLOVE - Instrumental Love & Romantic songs with lyrics
  • SINGTOP - Instrumental Top Chart songs with lyrics
  • SINGPOP - Instrumental Popular & Hit songs with lyrics
Can I choose the songs I want to sing?
 
Songs are pre-selected per category, and will be delivered to subscribers once a week. For a list of available songs, please click here.
 
How do I register to the service?
Simply text <service keyword> ON to 3456. Ex. SINGLOVE ON
CategoryOpt-in command
SINGLOVESINGLOVE ON
SINGTOPSINGTOP ON
SINGPOPSINGPOP ON
How will the songs be delivered to my phone?
It will be delivered thru multimedia messaging service (MMS) which includes Minus One Song + Lyrics.
Do I need to enable MMS settings for my phone?
Yes, choose SUN MMS in your message setting.
Will the songs be available permanently on my phone? Can I access this anytime?
Yes, you can save the song and the lyrics on your mobile phone.
Do I need internet connection to access this?
Sun GPRS & Sun MMS should be turned on to download the song and lyrics.
What phones are compatible with the service?
Compatible with any feature phone
How often will the songs be delivered to me?
You will receive 1 song from a chosen category every Saturday.
How do I opt out?
To deactivate the service, you must send <Service Keyword> OFF to 3456. Ex. SINGLOVE OFF
CategoryOpt-out command
SINGLOVESINGLOVE OFF
SINGTOPSINGTOP OFF
SINGPOPSINGPOP OFF
Looking for a site to shop or sell your smartphone? Just visit www.magandaphone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment